Migrathon Immigration lawyers are prepared to assist your joint stock company set up in Turkey. Our company formation lawyers are experienced in establishing a limited company, joint stock company, holding company, branch office, liaison office, free zone company, management, and governance in Istanbul.
Table of Contents
- If the Partners are in Turkey, We Can Set it up in 2-3 Days
- If Partners are not in Turkey, We Can Set it up Remotely
- Steps for a Joint Stock Company Set up in Turkey?
- Reach us for Establishing a Joint Stock Company
We do perform company formation services in Turkey and provide other company governance services for foreign persons and companies. We’ve been assisting clients from Baltic counties and Russia to start their businesses and their swift migration to Turkey. We have set up several companies for our Russian clients and we are very well aware of their needs under the new sanctions.
We have a customs agency in our office building and many of our clients use their services to perform transit trade to Russia and other countries. We also provide company address services for foreign companies and our rates are very moderate.
If the Partners are in Turkey, We Can Set it up in 2-3 Days
We can finish your joint stock company set up in Turkey in 2-3 days if you are present in Turkey. The setup process will be faster and cost less.
If Partners are not in Turkey, We Can Set it up Remotely
We can complete your joint stock company set up in Turkey remotely if you are present in Turkey, however, the setup process will be longer and cost more.
Moreover, we have established more than 260 companies for our foreign clients including Spain, UAE, Ukraine, Russia, UK, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, S. Korea, Germany, Italy, Jordan, Vietnam, Poland, France, Pakistan, China, Hong Kong, USA, Malaysia, Iran, Portugal, Norway, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Kuwait.
Steps for a Joint Stock Company Set up in Turkey?
According to the Turkish Commercial Code, a joint stock company requires a minimum of one partner and it can be a legal entity or a real person. The partner/partners can be Turkish or foreign as well. Foreigners can own 100% of a company and transfer their profit out of Turkey without any problems.
The minimum required capital for a Joint Stock Company is 50,000. -TL (Turkish lira). 25% of the capital of the company shall be paid in advance and the remaining shall be in two years and up to three installments.
A joint stock company is more advantageous than a limited liability company. When regarded in terms of taxes, transfer of shares, and liability towards public debts, joint stock companies appear more attractive than limited liability companies.
Incorporation requires a minimum of one partner and it can be a legal entity or a real person. The partner/partners can be Turkish or foreign as well. Foreigners can own 100% of a company and transfer their profit out of Turkey without any problems. The minimum required capital for a Joint Stock Company is 50,000. -TL (Turkish lira). The capital of the company shall be paid in two years and four installments.
Partners can apply for a work permit as the shareholder of the company, however, if a partner likes to apply for a work permit then the capital is a minimum of 100,000. -TL and must be paid in full. We can prepare and file your work permit application.
How Much Does It Cost to Form a Joint Stock Company with One Partner?
|FEES AND EXPENSES||USD|
|Attorney fee for the registration of a new company||1,500|
|Opening a bank account||250|
|Tax Office registration||250|
|Accounting fees per month||250|
|Company address per month||50|
|Official company registration expenses (Notary expenses for Articles of Association and all other documents)||750|
We Need the Following Documents for Establishing a Joint Stock Company;
From Real Persons;
- 2 Translated and notarized passport copies
- 2 Passport photos
- Power of Attorney to us for incorporating the company from each shareholder.
From a Legal Entity, If One of the Partners is a Company;
- The foreign shareholder company’s “Certificate of Good Standing” from the Registrar of Companies. This certificate should contain information about the current active status of the company and its signature executives.
- The foreign shareholder company’s “Articles of Incorporation”
- The foreign shareholder company must get a resolution for incorporating a company in Turkey.
- If the foreign shareholder company will be appointed as a company director in Turkey, it must appoint a real person to do this task. We need signature samples from this person and he must also accept this appointment. We must get his/her passport translated and notarized and we will get a Turkish tax id number.
- Power of Attorney for establishing the company.
- The above-mentioned documents shall be notarized and apostilled.
Reach us for Establishing a Joint Stock Company
Our Turkish lawyers are prepared to assist your joint stock company set up in Turkey. Our company formation lawyers are experienced in limited companies, joint stock companies, branch offices, liaison offices, and free trade zone company formation, management, and governance in Istanbul.
Migrathon Immigration is one of the leading law firms providing company formation services in Istanbul, Turkey. You may reach us for a joint stock company set up in Turkey through our Contact page.